Sunday, July 21, 2013

Garden Gone Wild


Last night I had the drawing bug, and decided to do a bit of an experimental livestream on YouTube, using Google Hangout.  During the livestream I drew this piece using black ink on white paper.  Thanks for joining in the fun if you were watching.  It was a bit of a test, I have never used hangout before.  I learnt a few tricks and next time I think I will schedule it so that more people can watch.  I posted it on Facebook and Twitter, so make sure you friend me there so you don't miss out next time.  I have also included a simple video tutorial showing how to draw something a little similar, in my coming newsletter, so don't forget to sign up.  

By the way, if you want to watch the livestream where I draw this, you can see it here.  It is quite long and unedited, so you might want to fast forward through some parts.

Regards,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...